Wednesday 26 October 2016

Gordon's birthday breakfast

“Gordon. Gordon. Wake up!” boomed Terry as he burst through the bedroom door.
“Come on Terry, it's only six o'clock in the morning” moaned Gordon.
“Really, have you still not changed the time on that silly alarm clock?” His brother was right. He had his alarm clock shipped from overseas and he still hadn't changed the time.
“Okay, it might be time to get up but why can't I have a sleep in on my birthday?”

The fresh smell of pancakes filled the air. “Happy birthday, Gordon!” Everyone yelled excitedly. I gaped at what they had done for me and wondered how they did it so quietly. There were happy birthday buntings, party hats and balloons everywhere you could see!

Finally,  I had taken in the whole situation and taken a seat at the table. We had pancakes with bacon and maple syrup for breakfast. Afterwards, we had my birthday cake which was divine. That was basically my birthday breakfast.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment