Monday 10 April 2017

Leadership Letter

Ollie W


Dear Appointment Panel (Mr T & Mrs Hamlin)


Hi I’m Ollie. Today I am writing to apply for a position on the build team at springston school. I am a year 7 student who loves to learn. Please can you consider me for a build team position. In my eyes I am the best for the job. Why you ask? Hmm? Well these next paragraphs will tell you why.  


Firstly I am a good team member and I can cooperate well with others. This skill will help me ask for advice and get my ideas through. Just like if we were building a table and it wouldn't stand up. I could give them my ideas/advice to help make it stand.
Secondly I am good with my hands and have experience with building. I have recently built a hut in amongst the trees at a friend’s house. When I was building I had to do a whole lot of sawing and some hitting in nails with a hammer. When I was younger my dad and i would build things together and I had a thrill.


The Final reason I want to be on the build team is because I think building is fun. You definitely don’t want to be in the build tham if you don’t like to build. Well I love to build so you won’t hear me moaning and groaning about how I don’t like the team I’m in.  


If I don’t make it into the build team (which I will) I have second and third choices. That means there will be no moaning about my group. My two other choices are the sports team and the mediator team. My second choice is sports team and my third choice is mediator team. I wouldn't mind too much idf I got one of my second or third choices but can I please get a job in the build team. Thank you for putting my application in consideration,


Yours sincerely



Ollie  W

No comments:

Post a Comment